Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Uncle Love



Matt and Dan were able to be here this past weekend on short notice.  It was so great to see them.  Max got to meet Uncle Dan for the first time and Uncle Matt got to spend some more time with his nephew.  Dan needs to have lots more auditions in Chicago to make these kind of weekends more frequent. :)  Max had a great time and was spoiled for sure.  He didn't have to lay down in his crib for any of his naps!  Lucky little guy just got cuddled the whole time...

So, I am already doing a bad job of remembering to take pictures.  I snapped these photos at the end of their visit.  Unfortunately, it was nap time so Max isn't such a happy boy.  You'll just have to trust me that he enjoyed hanging with these guys!








Here is a video of the boys trying to keep Max happy!
(I have never uploaded a video before, so I hope this works!)

No comments: