Saturday, March 12, 2011

Big Boy!

Happy Two Month Birthday, Max!  The last 8 weeks sure did zoom by! 

Max is a healthy, growing boy.  Jarek and I are so grateful for this!  I thought it would be nice to compare some photos to see the changes that Max has made. 

He has a lot (well, a little) more awake time these days.  It is fun to play with him during these periods of time.  We are getting lots of smiles and a few coos.  He really likes his Baby Einstein play mat which means I have time to make a pot of coffee in the morning or at least go to the bathroom!  

Just the other day I started using the delay button and getting my pot ready the night before.  Genius plan!  Now if I could just get a consistent wake time from this kid I could figure out when to start the pot.   

He is filling out a bit more.  Ya know...chubbier cheeks and a round little belly.  He is now in the 20th percentile for weight.  He kinda holds on to you a little bit when you are carrying him over your shoulder which feels very sweet.



Did I mention yet what a perfectly tiny Jarek Max is?  They really have so many likenesses it is bizarre.  (All
the way down to their toes!  I probably should get a picture of that soon...)  We still only have one person that has said he looks like a Whitesel, but I have always seen a little bit of Matt in his face.  Now I am seeing my dad in some of his expressions.  Don't get me wrong, if he looks just like his daddy forever that would be great for me.  I love the way his daddy looks!  :)


No comments: