Friday, February 25, 2011

What do you do when the baby is sleeping?


Such an innocent question...right?  :)  Anyway, Jarek asked so I decided to make a list just to see.  Turns out, making a list of what you do turns you into an overachiever.  I wiped myself out the other day and barely accomplished anything.  I was trying to be super mom and clean all the dishes, laundry, toilets, floors, etc.  Ends up I never got the chance to clean myself and there is nothing I hate more than a day without a shower.  I guess I better get over that or find a new way of doing things around here. I think I prefer taking nap time for coffee, meals, and showers as opposed to cleaning!  Anyway, the next day Grandma Paula came over.   I was able to grocery shop, clean the whole stinking house, and make three meals for the freezer!  It is amazing what an extra pair of hands and baby taking a 3 hour nap can do.  Thank you to Paula for the babysitting, vaccuuming, dusting, laundry, and everything else in between! 

FYI- Max does not like taking his naps!  Poor mommy!  Here are some pics from the other morning when he was well rested.  Do all moms do crazy photo shoots?  I probably took 20 pictures of him and settled for these two as the best.  I don't know how photographers do it.  It is very challenging to get a good shot if you ask me!



Notice the burp cloth rolled up as a neck prop. 

This was the last photo.  Can't you just read his mind?  "Are you always this crazy, Mom?"

No comments: