Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fun Times!


I am going back to work on Monday...sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  I know that I have been away from work for 5 long months and I should be ready to get back to the grind, but I just want to stay home and play!  I have never spent so much time at home in my life as I have since November.  It was definitely a big adjustment to have so much down time, but now I am in love with it.  I can't believe that I will only have 2 days a week to chill!  That is assuming the cleaning/shopping/organizing fairy comes to the house on a nightly basis while we are all asleep so the weekends can be dedicated to hanging out. 

Here are a few photos from my last day at home alone with Baby Max.  He is so much fun to play with during his awake time these days.  I love the cooing, laughing, and the letting mommy do whatever she wants to me time. So, mommy decided she was in desparate need of yet another photo shoot.  Too bad I don't have any real skills!


Look at those lips!

He loved being naked and having this soft blanket wrapped around him. 

Still flailing around a bit...

Sitting up (thanks to all the props)!  Check out that head control :)

Reading books with his buddies.  This was actually the first time we have ever played with stuffed animals, but when he liked how soft the blanket was I thought he might enjoy these cuddly guys, too.  Notice his arm wrapped around the shoulders of his puppy friend?  Ha, ha!  He let me read him 4 books and pretended to be enthralled with all of them. 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thinking of you this week as you return to work! Max is adorable. I still need to meet this handsome man. Have a great week. Thank goodness for wonderful teaching hours...it's the best mom schedule.